Here is my situation. I bought a camera that was Cool pix S80. I haven't even had it a full year and the battery starts to drain. so, Then I replaced it. We'll that didn't work so I sent back to get it worked on. Now I have it for a week and then screen is now black when I take pics. They want me to send back to the repair shop again. Wtf! Give me a new camera I have a three warranty. The agent stated " It will determine if the technician decides if it need to be replaced". Are you kidding me?
laceset laceset 36-40, F 7 Answers Nov 1, 2011

it is all about the mighty dollar if they can make you mad enough then you wont send it back anymore they win try to hold your temper if possible

Best Answer

You'd think it would be cheaper just to replace the camera than it would be to pay a tech to fiddle with it.

Best Answer

PS. did you make sure the lens cap is off ? :)

Best Answer

Yup, extended warranty = ripoff

Best Answer

Thanks for the head up!:)

Best Answer

I learned that the hard way when they first started those lies...

Best Answer

Never take out extended warranties....they are a take on, as you have learnt to your cost love.

Best Answer

Welcome to the world that does not believe in a handshake and a persons word... well.. almost. After I die it can become that:|

Best Answer