Ever since i startet smoking
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Smoke break time. Thanks for the reminder.

Best Answer

**realizes the age you started smoking after doing the math* WTF? 0.o

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Hmm. I've been smoking for years but I still get sick from time to time. It's probably just a coincidence

Best Answer

I actually read quite a few articles that said that smoking actually wards off **** like that. That is cleans the system out. It is just all the **** that was already in your body that makes you look or seem ill. It is finally all coming out. Either way I still choose to do it too. And it has been some time since I have been sick too. I smoke an E cig though.

Best Answer

Try going for a long run. If you can't keep going, without losing breath or feeling dizzy then you are sick. Believe what you want about the life giving properties of cigs, but I bet you don't notice how much you smell and how food just doesn't taste as rich as it should. Also, cancer won't usually show up unless you're looking real hard for it, or it awakens pain or unrelated symptoms elsewhere in your body. By the time you find out you have a growth that was both small and treatable, it'll probably be too late, too large and well spread to do anything about. You should quit now, send me your address, I'll come by every time you feel like a smoke I'll punch you in the face and steal $20 of you instead. It would work out cheaper and less painful for you in the long run.

Best Answer

I don’t think I would think that way if I were you. You might die if you quite.

Best Answer

Smoking disguises any sickness you get..........for awhile.

Best Answer