intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 21 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

They are just former cute young people.

Best Answer

i saw some drunken senior sitting in an electric scooter swearing at strangers at the stripmall down the street a few days ago. he was really cute.

Best Answer

I do :)

Best Answer

A lot of them are really cool people.

Best Answer

Only if your older:-)

Best Answer

No. Not any more than young people.

Best Answer

Not unless they tell stories about being in the war, the rest are selfish and got us in this mess.

Best Answer

I was going to ask how old youwere-and how old do you think old is.. My friend at work thought and teasedme about being ole. Laughed cause she just had her 30th b.day. Always told her she was right behind me. She's worried now. Do you not think you'll be old????

Best Answer

OMG! A news show this morning had a piece about the women who played in the female ba<x>seball league back in the forties. You know...of League Of Their Own fame. They showed a bunch of the eighty plus women hitting at pitches and encouraging each other during a game! The cuteness indicator was off the charts! Absolutely adorable.

Best Answer

They are....!!!<br />
I take out my time to share and enjoy the beautiful things with them...!!!

Best Answer

Yea i do. Fascinating

Best Answer

they are so pleasant :D

Best Answer

In a "gollum/yoda" sorta way.

Best Answer