Sometimes it's scary to think what the future of America holds for us.
TonyCE TonyCE 56-60, M 9 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in EP

Hey mr I know what easter pizza is .

Your rite so we are not all perfect , but we could help those less fortunate .

Best Answer

My brother is a high school history teacher. I have seen some of the reports his students write and it looked to me like they were doing just fine. I think when it's required they will do what they're supposed to but when it comes time to text it's whatever is fastest.

Changes in language don't scare me at all. In fact it's kind of exciting to have "official" new words in our language every year. I don't mind that nobody double-spaces after a sentence anymore. I don't care if they spell something phonetically as long as their intent is clear. The idea of knocking out a few useless letters from a word seems like a good plan to me. Why do we need that U after Q every single time? What good is that C in BACK. Back could be bak and it would just as clear and easy to read.

But what do I know? I'm just a high school drop-out.

Best Answer

Being a drop out does NOT make you stupid

Best Answer

Oh hush! Don't talk like that.

Best Answer

I only care what's in someones heart, I usually have enough intelligence to work out what someone is trying to say.

Best Answer

They most likely are proficient in the English language, only the spell check on their android is a bit loopy, like mine. I have to double check everything I write to be sure people will understand what was written. :)

Best Answer

Atleast they can speak and can understand than they dont even one word. Right.........?

Best Answer

Not everyone on this site is a native English speaker. English is one of the hardest languages in the world (especially to write), so cut them some slack. But yeah, in general, even among native speakers there is a lot of terrible spelling and grammar!

Best Answer

Yes I understand what you're saying but, I don't think the majority of these people are foreign!!!

Best Answer