Ok I've been watching Disney since I was 4 and it was always good. But now it sucks the new shows shake it up, Jessie, Alston and ally, ect I miss the old shows Disney put like Phil of the future That so raven Kim possible Recess The proud family And so many more Why has Disney changed so mush? Like I was watching Disney for the first time in years and it was on Jessie and the little blonde Girl was like oh how to stuff your bra I thought Disney was a family channel not a teen one!
Lovebug7879 Lovebug7879 16-17, F 7 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Community

We're in Spain and I sometimes watch it with my kids. They have about 6 episodes of about 6 different series and they play them on a loop. Sometimes an episode is repeated the same day. It's on 24/7 and I often wonder who watches at 3 am!

Best Answer

Yes...I used to love it, now it sucks!

Best Answer

It used to be sweet. Now it's ****

Best Answer

It was always "Mush" as you wrote yourself above.

Best Answer

Yes I was wondering where kim possible was and gets replaced with Hannah Montanna.

Best Answer

Exactly every time they make a new show it comes more and more stupid then the othrr

Best Answer

yes its really went to hell sense I was a kid, they changed every thing to 3D :P

Best Answer