I'm not kidding. They have no idea of what we (gay people) have been going trough during our lives. Discrimination everywhere. And it's like they try their best to make it worse. One gay man has more balls than 1000 homophobic ones.
JustAGayBoy JustAGayBoy 18-21, M 57 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in LGBT

nope but a gay man may end up having more than 1000 balls in his lifetime,that is true.

Best Answer

ha ha ha not sure what XD stand for but cool thanks for the comment ha ha ha

Best Answer

awesome,I love it then ha ha

Best Answer

X-D or XD is a side way smiley face.....eyes=X and the mouth=D. Some people add the nose "-".

Best Answer

Bahahaha

Best Answer

Gay is abnormal, and anti-reproductive, and therefore those that disdain this behavior are actually the normal ones. Imagine that. I will never be mean to someone ba<x>sed on their gender affiliation choices, but Don't expect me to grant you "equality" You're not. Or say it's ok.. it isn't.

Best Answer

"abnormal" is a meaningless word. norms are defined purely by context. the customs of your tribe are not the laws of nature. in fact, every species including humankind exhibits same-sex intimacy behaviors, so nature would appear to be against you. bury your head in the sand all you want. don't expect the rest of the world to deny all credible evidence in order to suit your little dogmatic fantasy of "normality".

Best Answer

It's people like you that I'm talking about.

Best Answer

I do not expect the godless-by-decree to understand the idea that our creator made us male and female for a reason. And hetero (SEXUALLY NORMAL) people have every natural right to be offended by this behavior. Never to hate or hurt, but we damn sure don't have to like it.

Best Answer

Nobody said you have to like it, but you don't have to make our lives a living hell.

Best Answer

You're right, and I don't. But if me saying that your deviant lifestyle puts me off, tough crap. It's your choice to do it, deal with it.

Best Answer

Ah! CHOICE! I don't remember I've ever chosen it!

Best Answer

What about a woman who cannot bare a child, should she be punish?

Best Answer

Everyone suffers in life, get over it. The problem with gay people? There still human and no different than anyone else. The more you try to be different the more your just like everyone else. Stop being a victim and suck it up. Oh wait... nevermind, Lmao

Best Answer

Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and feelings, whether we agree with them or not. <br />
It's when we act on these feelings to hurt others that's the problem....

Best Answer

Bigotry is to be shunned wherever it is found. But wishing them all death is, frankly, rather juvenile. Understandable, I admit, especially if you have been the target of violence by bigots. But still, not helpful.<br />
And it might be helpful to accept that disagreeing with a lifestyle doesn't necessarily equate to bigotry, so long as one still exhibits tolerance. It's a hard thing to accept, but isn't that what we are asking for from everyone? Acceptance, regardless of their opinions?

Best Answer

All the ignorant should be given a fair chance to learn. Only those that can not stop having any use in my eyes. I have zero patience for the ignorant and stubborn combined, it's ok to be either but not both.

Best Answer

I'm not homophobic, but I'd never kiss a man...nor do I want to see two men kissing...it's just gross to me...as far as their rights go...how are their rights diminished by wanting to s^ck d^ck....or get ph^cked in the @ss...leave that sh!t in the bedroom...no one wants or needs to know your sexual orientation...stop acting like a B!tch....

Best Answer

So, is it gross to hold the hand of the person you love?

Best Answer

If straight people died, who would procreate the population dumb^ss...can you make a baby? and if you want to hold hands with another man go ahead, just stop trying to provoke straights...don't go into a predominately straight bar and try to make a scene..it'll only get you beat up...especially in the South...

Best Answer

Well, I've never tried to provoke anybody. But people called me "******" and tried to beat me just because I was holding my boyfriend's hand. And I bet for you there's nothing wrong with it... that's what faggots deserve, and that's what they (we) are: unuseless people who will bring humans to extinction.

Best Answer

Listen son, no one is useless...it's just that most people don't want to see two men holding hands or kissing...at least in my circle they don't...I've been to gay bars where the men are all over the other men..and for me that's fine...behind closed doors I don't care what they do, as long as it's not around me...I don't show public displays of affection around other people...I would never call anyone a ******..or make fun of their sexual orientation...it's none of my business...I treat every one the same...now if a man acts like a female I may pick at him...or if a woman acts like a man, I will challenge their strength or ability...but I never judge...that's up to God...

Best Answer

Stereotipes! Not all gays like orgies with unknown people (it disgusts me); not all gays are feminine (I'm not) and not all lesbians are masculines. That's all, it's like talking to a wall. If there's a God, He will judge me, but he'll judge you too. I'll se you in another life.

Best Answer

Are you trolling?

Best Answer

No I do not think homophobic people (they have a right to dislike whomever they want, as does everyone else have the same right) should die.<br />
Take me for instance, I don't like homophobes. I think they are moronic, trouble-making bullies. And some of them, the ones who go too far and don't know when to shut the front door need to have it shut for them! If you can't tell, I cannot stand bullies!! <br />
I do believe in our freedom of speech, as long as it is not imposed onto others because that takes away someone else's free will. I think that some people need to learn to control their tongues because no one needs to nor should have to listen to their opinion. People need to mind their own business and let everyone else mind theirs. <br />
Now when I hear someone has been beaten or abused because of some idiot, that stuff makes me angry. I don't care who it is! People will reap what they sow though.<br />
Blessings. :)

Best Answer

Excellently said! There is nothing to add... :)

Best Answer

No, I don't. I am kind of tired of people playing the "poor me, I am the victim" card after they insult people who believe differently than they do. Sorry, that doesn't negate your own ignorance and intolerance.

Best Answer

how can you criticize a person for being in FEAR of a category?<br />
( homo PHOBIC = fear of ). as in .....phobia == FEAR OF !! <br />
Laughably, over here in the UK, formally a civilized country, they now make up laws that contain such mangled words. I have decided to be homophobic, ( they really scare me, really they do, and any time...no I will, just ,...die of fear, help me, !! ).

Best Answer

No.<br />
They're entitled to their opinion, however the second that opinion violently spills over into the public sphere I say smash them.

Best Answer

No... and to say your going through more than anyone else make it sound like you look down on others. Gays are not treated any different than other people. Though, perhaps it's just because I am from a city where we consider everyone equal.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but gay people are NOT treated equally. I wish we were, I really wish so.

Best Answer

Well, blind my eyes and call me dead, for in my city they are.
Some might react on it, but it's like everything in life. Some don't like it, others do. Your treated like anyone else in this godforsaken world.

Best Answer

Maybe you live in the perfect city... or maybe you just think so only because you are not gay and you have never felt as we have felt (or still feeling). But nobody can change anybody else's mind, that's how (luckly) the world works.

Best Answer

Get over it... I mean, you can't expect everyone to agree on your choices. Sure some are freaks, but you can't help it (those who possess disturbing opinions of how others should love among one in the freak section). No place is perfect, your expecting to much of people. Beside, who has not been doing the other sex ever? Most in my city is bi... so they don't really mind gay people. O_o

Best Answer

Well, tell me where you live, I'd love to come to your "perfect city".

Best Answer

North norway.

Best Answer

veryone will die in due time

Best Answer

Yeah, but they'd better do it as soon as they can.

Best Answer

But that is what they are thinking about you....just saying. O_o

Best Answer

Poor little gay boy. I dont like queers and I dont give a **** if they or anyone else dislikes me....Deal with it.

Best Answer

Being judgemental about judgemental people proves you are a hypocrite - that being said I do this all the time myself. But trying to fight hate with hate is a dead-end and will cost you - that being said I often pay the price myself.

Best Answer

No - people shouldn't be killed because of their stupidity or their ignorance. Nobody has the right to take the life of another.

Best Answer

No, phobias aren't always a choice and sometimes are developed due to someone<br />
s life experience. To say homophobic people should die is equal to saying homosexuals should die. I agree with SilenceEvermore.

Best Answer

No, no one should die. We are one Race, one people. We are the Human Race, no matter the color of our Skin, the differences of our belief's., the differences of our cultures. No one should die because they different.

Best Answer

no honey, that would make u as barbarian as them...

Best Answer