nope but a gay man may end up having more than 1000 balls in his lifetime,that is true.

Best Answer

ha ha ha not sure what XD stand for but cool thanks for the comment ha ha ha

Best Answer

awesome,I love it then ha ha

Best Answer

Gay is abnormal, and anti-reproductive, and therefore those that disdain this behavior are actually the normal ones. Imagine that. I will never be mean to someone ba<x>sed on their gender affiliation choices, but Don't expect me to grant you "equality" You're not. Or say it's ok.. it isn't.

Best Answer

It's people like you that I'm talking about.

Best Answer

I do not expect the godless-by-decree to understand the idea that our creator made us male and female for a reason. And hetero (SEXUALLY NORMAL) people have every natural right to be offended by this behavior. Never to hate or hurt, but we damn sure don't have to like it.

Best Answer

Nobody said you have to like it, but you don't have to make our lives a living hell.

Best Answer

You're right, and I don't. But if me saying that your deviant lifestyle puts me off, tough crap. It's your choice to do it, deal with it.

Best Answer

Ah! CHOICE! I don't remember I've ever chosen it!

Best Answer

What about a woman who cannot bare a child, should she be punish?

Best Answer

Everyone suffers in life, get over it. The problem with gay people? There still human and no different than anyone else. The more you try to be different the more your just like everyone else. Stop being a victim and suck it up. Oh wait... nevermind, Lmao

Best Answer

Bigotry is to be shunned wherever it is found. But wishing them all death is, frankly, rather juvenile. Understandable, I admit, especially if you have been the target of violence by bigots. But still, not helpful.<br />
And it might be helpful to accept that disagreeing with a lifestyle doesn't necessarily equate to bigotry, so long as one still exhibits tolerance. It's a hard thing to accept, but isn't that what we are asking for from everyone? Acceptance, regardless of their opinions?

Best Answer

All the ignorant should be given a fair chance to learn. Only those that can not stop having any use in my eyes. I have zero patience for the ignorant and stubborn combined, it's ok to be either but not both.

Best Answer

I'm not homophobic, but I'd never kiss a man...nor do I want to see two men kissing...it's just gross to me...as far as their rights go...how are their rights diminished by wanting to s^ck d^ck....or get ph^cked in the @ss...leave that sh!t in the bedroom...no one wants or needs to know your sexual orientation...stop acting like a B!tch....

Best Answer

So, is it gross to hold the hand of the person you love?

Best Answer

If straight people died, who would procreate the population dumb^ss...can you make a baby? and if you want to hold hands with another man go ahead, just stop trying to provoke straights...don't go into a predominately straight bar and try to make a scene..it'll only get you beat up...especially in the South...

Best Answer

Well, I've never tried to provoke anybody. But people called me "******" and tried to beat me just because I was holding my boyfriend's hand. And I bet for you there's nothing wrong with it... that's what faggots deserve, and that's what they (we) are: unuseless people who will bring humans to extinction.

Best Answer

Listen son, no one is useless...it's just that most people don't want to see two men holding hands or kissing...at least in my circle they don't...I've been to gay bars where the men are all over the other men..and for me that's fine...behind closed doors I don't care what they do, as long as it's not around me...I don't show public displays of affection around other people...I would never call anyone a ******..or make fun of their sexual orientation...it's none of my business...I treat every one the same...now if a man acts like a female I may pick at him...or if a woman acts like a man, I will challenge their strength or ability...but I never judge...that's up to God...

Best Answer

Stereotipes! Not all gays like orgies with unknown people (it disgusts me); not all gays are feminine (I'm not) and not all lesbians are masculines. That's all, it's like talking to a wall. If there's a God, He will judge me, but he'll judge you too. I'll se you in another life.

Best Answer

No, I don't. I am kind of tired of people playing the "poor me, I am the victim" card after they insult people who believe differently than they do. Sorry, that doesn't negate your own ignorance and intolerance.

Best Answer

No.<br />
They're entitled to their opinion, however the second that opinion violently spills over into the public sphere I say smash them.

Best Answer

No... and to say your going through more than anyone else make it sound like you look down on others. Gays are not treated any different than other people. Though, perhaps it's just because I am from a city where we consider everyone equal.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but gay people are NOT treated equally. I wish we were, I really wish so.

Best Answer

Well, blind my eyes and call me dead, for in my city they are.
Some might react on it, but it's like everything in life. Some don't like it, others do. Your treated like anyone else in this godforsaken world.

Best Answer

Maybe you live in the perfect city... or maybe you just think so only because you are not gay and you have never felt as we have felt (or still feeling). But nobody can change anybody else's mind, that's how (luckly) the world works.

Best Answer

Get over it... I mean, you can't expect everyone to agree on your choices. Sure some are freaks, but you can't help it (those who possess disturbing opinions of how others should love among one in the freak section). No place is perfect, your expecting to much of people. Beside, who has not been doing the other sex ever? Most in my city is bi... so they don't really mind gay people. O_o

Best Answer

Well, tell me where you live, I'd love to come to your "perfect city".

Best Answer

North norway.

Best Answer

veryone will die in due time

Best Answer

Yeah, but they'd better do it as soon as they can.

Best Answer

Poor little gay boy. I dont like queers and I dont give a **** if they or anyone else dislikes me....Deal with it.

Best Answer

Being judgemental about judgemental people proves you are a hypocrite - that being said I do this all the time myself. But trying to fight hate with hate is a dead-end and will cost you - that being said I often pay the price myself.

Best Answer

No - people shouldn't be killed because of their stupidity or their ignorance. Nobody has the right to take the life of another.

Best Answer

No, phobias aren't always a choice and sometimes are developed due to someone<br />
s life experience. To say homophobic people should die is equal to saying homosexuals should die. I agree with SilenceEvermore.

Best Answer

no honey, that would make u as barbarian as them...

Best Answer

Umm..no

Best Answer

I think homophobic people need to be educated.

Best Answer

For some of them there is no possibility of changing.

Best Answer

public sexual displays all around disgust me, i don't care if your straight or gay. Keep it in the bedroom, going against the grain is perfectly normal. in a society where the only time your seen is when your a leader or different,i completely understand choosing sexual deviance as an outlet. Many heterosexual couples have had the misfortune of being mismatched ba<x>sed on societal standards, i'm not saying every gay and lesbian couple is perfectly matched either. What i am saying is be with who you want to be with and if you have the fortitude you can weather anything and all the homophobia in the world can't seperate you, don't worry what others think and just be happy with who you are :)

Best Answer

There are many ignorant people in the world, but I don't think killing them is the answer (half the world would be dead). One tries to educate them, or failing that, become powerful enough that if not liked---you're at least left in peace.

Best Answer

of course, death is ALWAYS the answer. sounds like you're not only gay, but religious also.

Best Answer