MadnessInc MadnessInc 18-21 6 Answers Apr 14, 2012

yeah...and check this out....i just split this water right down the middle....now for my next trick, I'm going to staple this water to a tree

Best Answer

I think the bible was a big made up fairytale to control people, take away their freedom and to give the religouse leaders power, just like the bullsh*t laws they pass today. In my state they can right you a ticket and fine you if you drive your car with the windshield wipers on and don't have your headlights on at the same time. Make any sence? If you don't follow the rules in this book you will die and burn in a pit of fire forever or if you don't do anything else I say.

Best Answer

Some parts of the Bible have been substantiated with archaeological evidence.

Best Answer

I've always thought that the idea of the United States sounded like a good smoke: "Yeah, and everybody would be equal, see? And everybody would just pay into a fund on a sliding scale, and we'd use that to pave the roads and build schools, and everything."

Best Answer

awwww....blasphemy will make me tough and smart...

Best Answer