No it doesn't. It's the other way around. Most polygamists marry girls that are so young that they have no choice. (The girls) Their parents tell them who they are going to marry and they are afraid to do any different. Sad state of affairs. Bustacap

Best Answer

so one needs to stop guys from marrying girls that have no choice, not reduce freedom of choice for the girl. thats going about things backwards

Best Answer

what's the point? if its about human rights then why is that on your "women rights" is only your concern on the head question. perhaps a typo error? or you want to marriage to like with the muslims except that women have the upperhand.

Best Answer

no. you can sleep with who you want. you just cant be married to them all at the same time.

Best Answer

Nope i have polygamy practice on both sides of my family and in most Polygamy culture the woman does not get the choice upon her husband and it is forced upon them. When they have the choice to be with them it is rare.

Best Answer

I'm not sure you understood the question?

Best Answer

wait... is this about religion again because I refuse to be dragged into a conversation about that.

Best Answer

Has to do with human rights, nothing to do with religion

Best Answer

Why cant chicks have some extra husbands, why is it all about selfish men.

Best Answer

Exactly, it's all about freedom of choice

Best Answer