I do with a passion
JesseHatesYou JesseHatesYou 18-21, M 7 Answers Mar 23 in Community

Yeah, that way all those abused kids could just stay with their abusers and never make it out. And what to say of those whose parents die in an accident, **** em, in the streets they live. <br />
(maybe you being allowed to think should be banned)

Best Answer

Most of the time they go from a bad situation to an even worse one it's no better

Best Answer

Actually, you're wrong, you just hear of bad ones but an overwhelming majority are success stories. However, no one cares about success, that doesn't sell news. Horror stories do, they help the sheep find comfort in their miserable existence because others "have it worse".

Best Answer

OK then how come I kept getting shipped off to **** family after **** family

Best Answer

Because those "****" families couldn't legally handle you due to the restrictions placed on adopters and they didn't want to be placed on the "persona non grata" list by the adoption center. Ie: They obeyed the law so their foster check kept coming in instead of being parents.

Best Answer

That by the way, means you were probably a trouble case.

Best Answer

what's a trouble case

Best Answer

There are many that fit the description, here's a few:
Violent / Agressive
Drug user
Learning disabilities
Medical problems
Self-Neglecting kids (cuting themselves, bulimia, etc)
Runaways
Abusive

Best Answer

geez i fit the bill for nearly all of those

Best Answer

It's not that parents capable of handling these dont exist, its that the adoption centers ban them often, since to handle trouble cases, you gotta bend the law... and I mean break when I say bend. So when they get caught, which is often since the kids can complain (in most places), they are done. The non-parents who only care about giving you peanut butter & bread for meals while they enjoy the check each month, they are free to keep going and going.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

And parent/familyless children are supposed to go where? Group homes aren't good either. The system just sucks.

Best Answer

Make it on their own somehow

Best Answer

A foster home is better than none if you ask me.

Best Answer

How is a 3 year old supposed to make it on their own? Where do they go? My friend fostered a 9month old and a 3 year old for a year..court sent them back to their drug addicted mom. My friend loved them. Wanted to keep them. She was good to them. The mom was abusive. Where do babies go without fosters?

Best Answer

Beats me

Best Answer

Well, we need some sort of foster care, but yes the system as it is now is a total failure

Best Answer

Yep,my experience was bad.

Best Answer

Mine was too

Best Answer