Of course not!....unless...the pics are disrespecting America and drawn by non-citizens of America, that live here in America, and profiting off of America, by "ten-fold" of the average American [in America] THEN SENDING THE MONEY OUTSIDE OF AMERICA ..HENCE, CONTRIBUTING GREATLY TO DECLINE AND DEMISE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY EVEN FURTHER, IN AMERICA...while smiling at Americans and then giving us "the bird" [not Eagle] while our backs are turned in America, so help me God!!! "HOME OF THE BRAVE!"...H3ll yes!!! and we need more jails, too....in AMERICA!!!! whew! sorry 'bout that...time for my thorazine!, ...lol...

Best Answer

Quite.

Best Answer

thanx! even I could tell...lol...

Best Answer

I think people should be beheaded for even THINKING about drawing a picture of Uncle Sam.<br />
And if you make a movie about him your whole country must die.<br />
It's only reasonable.

Best Answer

You are so Wise. :)

Best Answer

ahaha!!!

Best Answer

Lets take it to the streets!!

Best Answer

How Dare They. lol

Best Answer

I think there should be a death penalty for anyone that doesn' t use they brain when confronted with reasonable evidence. It would greatly cleanse the gene pool. :P

Best Answer

? please explain

Best Answer