hopefullyhumble hopefullyhumble 56-60, M 11 Answers Jan 28, 2012

Don't they get enough of our money they spend on stupid stuff..?

Best Answer

"Any government that takes one tenth part of a man's wealth, in total of all taxes, is tyranny and should be overthrown," Resolved by the Continental Congress, 1775.

Taxes today, counting local, state and national, direct, indirect, and hidden, take about 90% and leave us with only about 10% left for ourselves, if we're lucky.

Best Answer

Yes, wouldnt that be great.

Best Answer

of course not. i wish for tax to just banish, actually i wish the same for money. i wish to live in an era where all you would need to do is trade something for something. Life would be better without money.

Best Answer

So what are you going to trade for an house? Beans?

Best Answer

yea!

Best Answer

of course not, why did you even think of beans? are beans the only thing in your world? well, i believe there are other more things in OUR world than beans, like gold or diamond perhaps... but i don't know if the same applies to your world.

Best Answer

Yes everyone except me, cos hey, Im me

Best Answer

Yes...especially in Michigan because seems all the roads in my town are in horrible condition.

Best Answer

ya this is truth.

Best Answer

Oh, yes! That way, I can just simplify matters and not bother making choices in the grocery store and just have what my cats are having for dinner.

Best Answer