pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 16 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Politics

I also like FOX News. Anyone can fact check them and will find they are more accurate than the other news organizations. This is contrary to what liberals believe, but they have an aversion for the truth. It exposes their lies and mismanagment to much.<br />
Isn't it funny how liberals wan FOX News forced off the air, while they are screaming they are for freedom of speech. LOL!

Best Answer

I think it would be better to have Fox News and MSNBC both show up.<br />
Get both ends of the sprectrum presented and lets people decide for themselves.

Best Answer

I agree. That would really show who is more accurate and real journalism. The liberal faction would all but disappea after awhile. Good idea.

Best Answer

That's really a good thought. I've watched them all...Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and even MSNBC. Personally, I prefer Fox. CNN is usually OK. The major mainstream networks tend to lag behind Fox and CNN, eventually getting to the same stories...only much later. Then there is MSNBC, which is a complete joke!

Best Answer

I'd rather get my news from WWE

Best Answer

Still probably more accurate than Daily Show - which is where most people on the left seem to get their news these days.

Best Answer

I do like Fox news...

Best Answer

They're reactionary morons. Stormfront's news agency.

Best Answer

And you would know what that is too, wouldn't you. LOL!

Best Answer

Stormfront ? of course.

Best Answer

No Bijou you being a reactionary moron would know what that is. Sorry I gave yo a compliment. I take it back.

Best Answer

Artattack, it wasn't a compliment, it was condescension, and yes, I DO know what THAT is. I'm also aware that when conservatives have no facts, they resort to personal attacks, which, while I like to debate and discuss ideas, I won't tolerate. I'd hate to have to block you, but if you can't play nice---eh bien. Too bad, too---I thought you were cleverer. And that WAS a compliment, btw.

Best Answer

I love it like a bullet to the brain. Faux News: Unfair and imbalanced.

Best Answer

And MSNBC is fair and balanced in your mind? Maybe CNN?

Best Answer

It was my answer. The question wasn't about picking news delivery companies.

Best Answer

FOX has an idea that getting two people to yell at each other is "balanced" and "fair." It sucks.

Best Answer

That is Hannity and I agree with you there. I agree with Hannity's political and ethical positions, but I do not like his style of broadcasting. His radio show is the same and I don't listen or watch him. His is the only prgram I have seen that allows this to happen.

Best Answer

Its not just Hannity, its the FOX style. They get some nominds to disagree by yelling at each other and call that "fair and balanced." It sucks.

Best Answer

Dozer - go watch any other cable news show - they are all like that. If your problem is with fox alone, its selective outrage.

Best Answer

only always... Best comical relief of the day...

Best Answer

I wish the other liberal stations would actually ask real questions about the issues like fox news at least tries to do....reporters today have no morals and don't care about the truth otherwise Obama never would have been elected

Best Answer

I love it pent was watching this morning

Best Answer

In the 40 + years of my life, I haven't watched it yet!

Best Answer

You are missing hearing accurate news reporting then.

Best Answer

I see ;)

Best Answer

I love the bellicose E-peer who had decided to attack everyone who doesn't kiss Fox's duff.It is indicative of the clientele they attract,and not a good advertisement for Fox.Fox News...don't tell your friends you watch us!

Best Answer

Fox News is the best!

Best Answer