JoyfulSilence JoyfulSilence 36-40, M 2 Answers Aug 29 in Community

You can make it bigger

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Hold your mouse over the bottom left corner and pull the box bigger

Best Answer

It won't work for me. There is nothing to click and drag, nothing happens when I place my mouse around there. I am stuck using a text box that can only fit about 3 lines at a time. When I write letters, e-mail, whatever, I prefer to see 2-3 paragraphs at a time. It makes editing easier, too. What I may do now is write my PM's in a text editor like MS Word or NotePad, and then past in the text when it is time to send. I hope that works!

Best Answer

There should be two little diagonal lines in the bottom right corner of the box, thats where you grab it.

Best Answer

Nope. Maybe on your OS and web browser, but not on mine. I am slowly adapt, though. It forces me to slow down more and try and get things right the first time. I am more used to typing quickly what I am thinking (while mostly looking at the keyboard since I am not a typist), and then going back and checking it for flow, grammar, and other errors.

Best Answer

Interesting. maybe the site's not optimized for the browser you're using.

Best Answer

The site sucks. I am only here for the conversation.

Best Answer

That change is terrible. Who decided it? Must be an idiot. Not a graphic designer with a brain-that is for sure!

Best Answer

I think they are trying to make things work better for people with mobile devices with small screens. But I am at home on a desktop with a 26 monitor. It sucks.

Best Answer