Unfortunately, large parts of the US never left them.

Best Answer

oh yes, I would most look forward to the inquisition. I'll gather the wood, you find the 'witches'.

Best Answer

Heck no. We're still recovering from them.

Best Answer

They were a bit more enlightened than we tend to give them credit for. One thing I would bring back is their understanding that all people are permanently flawed and because our imperfections, we will make mistakes regularly. That is preferable to the modern notion that we can all reach temporal perfection through government coercion.

Best Answer

They never existed in my mind. We know about the naughty stuff people get up to, that is the only thing that has changed. Nothing is really new, sure a lot of kinky stuff went down then, be it behind closed barn doors. Also victims could not speak out about what was happening, so even worse.

Best Answer

Nope because being forced pretty much to do something is gay and i will rebel against it

Best Answer