I don't think the world is going to devastate itself. We are raping Mother Nature in ways that we don't even begin to think about. I think the fall of earth will be a slow and, possibly, painful demise. What I don't think will happen will be that we go out in a huge universal set of atomic explosions. Everyone is afraid of everyone, fear itself stops the button being pressed because should that happen then the end of the world (as we know it) will mean just that and in the case of nuclear war no-one wins ... no one at all. In essence, the fall of the world through nuclear war would mean suicide; I don't see that happening.<br />
I think it will be a slow demise. I also think there is hope for the future; what I don't see is the world being here one day an completely obliterated the next.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Is this gonna be one of those tough-love lessons where you make us dodge wrenches?

Best Answer

you tell me ... how do you want it ?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer
Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Here's a thought....even if this has any chance of happening...why would you spend your time dwelling on it....what will be will be. I choose to live my life LIVING it, not worrying about when it will end. Which is guaranteed for any life...there is always an end to it.

Best Answer

Fair enough... what i was looking for was what ppl think and if the change can be made otherwise.....

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer
Best Answer

no. :)

Best Answer