lookin4sumthing lookin4sumthing 26-30, M 28 Answers Apr 15, 2009

Not at all. "I love you" is an ex<x>pression of a true feeling of the heart and soul. "I love you" should never be used lightly in my opinion--real love is pure and strong, whether it is for a lover, family member, or friend. "I luv ya" is a flippant saying. To me, it is like saying "I know you want to hear those three words, but I am not willing to commit to loving you, or I do not feel that way about you, and I am to afraid to tell you that." Not that it's meant as an insult, but "I luv ya" is an ex<x>pression of lesser feelings of friendship, not true and pure love for another person.

Best Answer

Love ya is what I say to my friends, I love you I reserve for my partner.

Best Answer

'I love you' is sober and serious, 'I luv ya' is a passing thing, there's less feel to it, it's almost automatic (or al least more automatic than the former). <br />
No I don't think they mean the same, or atleast one means more than the other.

Best Answer

Yeah, just a gen-x way of saying i love you lol

Best Answer

If there is some boys said to me " I luv ya", I would like to say " goodbye"

Best Answer

NO. It doesn't mean a thing to me unless it's spelled out entirely. Even in texts.

Best Answer

In my honest opinion no. If my husband were to say "I luv ya" to me I would be offended, it seems like that is less serious, and not as meaningful. I dont even say that to my friends. I say I love you, or I love ya. Something about shortening the word love makes it less sincere.

Best Answer

I say both to my significant other. We know we love each other, I can tell by looking into his eyes. Everyone interprets it differently. Feeling the connection no matter how it's written makes a difference.

Best Answer

No no no. I believe they are two totally differeny phrases. I think people throw I love you around too much yet not enough. That whole "you know i love ya" is kinda one of those were friends but thats it. or one of those phrases said when they really dont love you at all just feel forced into saying it. At least thats how i interpret it.

Best Answer

it depends

Best Answer

No, it doesn't. I lov ya means I like you and you are fun to be with. Or it may mean thanks for something you did for me. Or it may mean You are hot and I want to **** you. I love you means I love you. It might be told to a relative, a friend, a pen pal, or a lover. But it means so much more that there is almost no comparison. It is a deep emotion than comes from the heart and soul of a person. life would never be the same again without them. Love is not a word that should be thrown around lightly.

Best Answer

It doesn't mean the same thing for me... when I use it, luv to me is " I like you alot or I lust for you" but I'm not "in love" with you...

Best Answer

it is if your a cockney!

Best Answer

"I luv ya" sounds lighter and more playful than "I love you".

Best Answer

No. A dose of "luv" is not equal to a dose of "love" - duz ya sea that you be disrespetin' my language?

Best Answer

Not to me it doesn't. "I luv ya" I would say to a friend. "I love you" I would say to my fiance. Because i truely mean it.

Best Answer

well i think intention and feelings matters behind words.. <br />
if some one say you i luv ya with true feelings then i think it is more better than some one say you I love you .. and without meanings.. or feelings.. <br />
I love you all EP members..<br />
what it means to you all...feel it.. <br />
")

Best Answer

I gues it's how serious you take yourself and of coarse your perception of others within your life. My husband is from the east coast saying I luv ya darlin.. is not flippant or insincere.. it's beautiful with his accent...and damn right sexy... The bottom line of it all is not alway's the words but the velvet behind them... we will alway's debate words acceptable or not ... and will alway's have our opinions of them... my advise don't be so ready to label everything let you mind and heart hear at the same time... who know's someday that luv ya phrase may just make your heart sing and flutter... Then you'll know the true meaning of it... luv ya darlin

Best Answer

To me i believe i luv ya is more of a friendly way to say i love you but it doesn't mean the real thing.

Best Answer

I luv ya guys :) Okay so its the fun way, how I just said it. Now brace yourselves. I LOVE YOU"S oh wait with the S it sounds kinda fun also. I am going to try and say it but include you all into the You part okay. I LOVE YOU, can you feel it? feel the love? hehe<br />
Seriously, If I said I love you to my S.O. and she said I lub j00 2, I'd probably say, You what? hopefully she'd say I love you :p the three little words have gained so much power over the generations to not use this would just deplete your feelings your trying to convey.

Best Answer