No, Americans on the whole are quite friendly people. Your government on the other hand, oy!

Best Answer

I don't like our government either, to be honest.

Best Answer

Me either, but I'm safe in the knowledge that I can be bleeding to death and when I get to hospital, I'll have the care I'm entitled to. Health care there is a privlege.

Best Answer

No one is turned away

Best Answer

No, but you have to pay for being admitted, even if you were on your death bed.

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone because of where they come from :-)

Best Answer

Ty bunny

Best Answer

Nah, what an American thing to say! ;)

Best Answer

?!??????

Best Answer

It is. Were so damn worried about how everyone around the world views us. If we were so horrible..lets be honest..we would own your country

Best Answer

Dot on your life ;o)

Best Answer

no i dont hate you i hate racism <br />
racism is a great problem in the world today just like in the past let me give you an example <br />
Ku Klux Klan are ruled by white people vs the black panther are ruled by black this is a apparently a stupid war about races idiotic people fight for supremacy instead of equality all i can say in majority the klan are evil but only the leaders who control and made the stupid law just like Hitler kim jong ill and other bastards infact it doesn't only exist in social life it exist every where posters commercials even movies

Best Answer

unfortunatley your a victim of where you were born,America will implode in your lifetime its history repeating itself,the fall of the roman eumpire,your going to consume yourselves to death, lose yourselves in the greed, power and the money that seems to drive your nation,and like the romans before you you will disppear in to the oblivian of excess.....................im just sayin ........ok

Best Answer

Maybe I can move in with you

Best Answer

nope why would I do that

Best Answer

I don't know who Dot is ;) ...but who could hate you???

Best Answer

Do.........Thank you honey

Best Answer

I know, just teasing :)

Best Answer

((((((hug))))))))

Best Answer

Oh you're not whining about this too are you :)

Best Answer

You haven't heard me bash anybody

Best Answer

No but I never implied you had either .

Best Answer

But I take some things said on here personally

Best Answer

I only hate out of disrespect, because I just simply don't like someone or something because of their core beliefs doesn't resonate with mine such as with animal abuse or something else major like that.

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone except one.

Best Answer

I dont hate americans but US govt for sure....

Best Answer

That's ridiculous... I hate the open door policy that erodes funds from the country. Not the people that take advantage of.the opportunity, but for *** sakes, the prerequisite is integration through cultural knowledge. I hate all the moneybwasted in translations accommodations creating a lax detached society filled with civilians that might jump ship if our soil were to be invaded.

Best Answer

no- if you squat now

Best Answer

WTF

Best Answer

Hey, Maj! Whats the good word?

Best Answer

The word for today is : imperceptibly

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer