Women how do you feel about having the lill piggies kissed
Elcapytan Elcapytan 31-35, M 23 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

All the time! #I love it and so does the wife.

Best Answer

YESSSSS!!!

And I have... Even so, on the night I met her, DJing at a club, ten minutes after we began kissing her toes were in my mouth....

Best Answer

If the woman is clean, and I respect her I would kiss her feet, suck her toes and about anything that she would enjoy. I would hope in turn she would be willing to do whatever I request. That is what in my mind makes a loving sexual relationship.

Best Answer

depends upon the woman...if she is squeeky-clean, sexy, and erotic...sure.....every part of a woman can be enjoyed for the unique beauty that she is!

Best Answer

when my lady learnt that i was obessed over her feet she keept it clean and neat always and enjoyed my love for the whole her body toes onwards.

Best Answer

I would. I like woman feet. They are cute. I dont know if woman likes it, but I personally like...

Best Answer

I do too

Best Answer

No, but it would feel intimate if he painted them for me. ;)

Best Answer

Good way to start

Best Answer

I do. I don't consider myself a foot fetish guy but do find the female foot alluring. My lover loves that it turns me on to gently kiss each toe then slowly suck each toe and kiss her feet especially her high sexy arches.

Best Answer

Yes for sure, and i have

Best Answer

I would love to kiss my wife's feet and nibble on her toes, but she's turned off by the idea.

Best Answer

nothing is left...

Best Answer

Not sure what you mean but I will say to you , Jolly good !

Best Answer

thanks a lot..

Best Answer

Of course. I can't really get into a relationship with someone who isn't into that...like dating a person who isn't into s-e-x, it just isn't going to work out, lol.

Best Answer

Birds of a feather should freak together. I feel you

Best Answer

why not ? It turns on a lot of women and many women take pride in their feet, especially painted toes.

I have found if I give a woman what she wants , I get what I want.

Best Answer

Go head freak boy.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Did you know a woman can climax from it?

Best Answer

oh yes they do... and they never knew that untill i kissed, licked and sucked their beautiful toes.

Best Answer

woman? um no.

Best Answer

Please dont be affended but do you prefer balls?

Best Answer

no offense taken, but yes I do prefer balls.

Best Answer

provided she had a nice bath with lavender and plimsol , i will kiss her from bottom to the top anywhere

Best Answer

Eww don't do that. Feet are meant for walk.

Best Answer

Its just another body part. you kiss more than lips don't you

Best Answer

oh yeah... i luv kissing feet and suck toes of all my female friends with clean beautiful toes and feet..some were shy at first but then they enjoyed it too... some thought i was crazy.... but yeah some feet and toes are worth adoring with my mouth.

Best Answer

Any chance I get. I love the look of a well painted toenail and love to rub and kiss my lady's feet.

Best Answer

Yuck

Best Answer