RedWolfGuy RedWolfGuy 22-25, M 11 Answers Apr 28, 2011

If he says stuff like that, it is hardly surprising that I have never heard of him

Best Answer

oh man. his teachings are really good. he does books, shows, public speaking, teachings...his stuff is amazing...and so true. theres a bunch of videos of him on youtube.

Best Answer

Because men dont use there emotions and feelings.

So anything they hear that conflicts with there logic or touches there feeling or emotions must be wrong.

And if it is wrong then it must be argued, damaged and destroyed because it threatens there "Truth"

The fact that there "Truth" might be wrong....is never even considered.

Best Answer

i think most men dont like there beliefs systems being challenged..and don't like the feeling of being overwhelmed and there vulnerabilities being exposed.

yeah you gotta point there. then again..you cant be right all the time. but we can right our wrongs...admit it, and move on.

why do you think the gods back then use to fight..or racism, or wars start, fights, drug wars, governments, police authorities, jail, competitive sports, arguments, feeling the need to be respected, etc: and the list goes on.

whats the point of being right all the time. but its good to believe in something good, then rather starting wars about it.

sorry...i have alot in my mind lately. i have so many questions for alot of things.

Best Answer

because of their pride . . =) they do'nt accept what is true only for what they believe . .

Best Answer

The fear of being disconnected. By being right they have control and control is security to most people.

Best Answer

Its not often you're right, but you're wrong again

Best Answer

my spouse comes across as being right on everything or a know it all... its hard to talk to him cause he acts like he all ready knew or says somthing like ........ ohhh well of course...

like im suppose to be satisfied with his vague remarks... NOT!

Best Answer

Hahaha, my stepfather is like that. Drives Mum up the wall. Nothing phases him, and he usually is right too. Lol he's a lovely man though.

Best Answer

I never heard of Wayne Dyer but he is wrong. He sounds like he is talking about himself..

Best Answer

he lives in hi... been around for a while.... he use to be real popular...

Best Answer