AngelofSerenity AngelofSerenity 18-21, M 4 Answers Jan 6 in Movies & TV

I don't know what to do with this information.

Best Answer

Best Answer

hahahh

Best Answer

Kami- hami- haaaaaaa!!! Lol

I know of this guy who won that comp at an Armageddon convention,

He looked like he had gone super sayan... Seriously:)

Saw the movie, piccolo rocks lol

Best Answer

which movie? theres like over 20 i think

Best Answer

Dragon ball z: Evolution lol

Best Answer

that is sooooo different than the anime series thats kinda why I don't really like evolution

Best Answer

I've seen it a few times. Lost all interest after seeing them spend an entire episode showing two opponents in a fight doing nothing but posturing and screaming as they built up more and more energy. Even the original 70's Star Trek movie was less boring than that!

Best Answer

I been a fan since I was like 5 lol n still watch it lmao

Best Answer

I liked a number of things about it but the pace of the storytelling was just too slow for me. That fight took something close to 3 episodes to complete. My kid was a baby at the time, now she's almost a teen and way into anime, but hasn't any interest in Dragonball.

Best Answer

yeah they do talk alot

Best Answer

Haha the talking I don't mind, and the continuity was great, suspension of disbelief good enough for a well-made Anime. But 21 minutes of "Rrrrraaaaaahhhhh!" Vs. "Aaaaaaaaaauuuuugh!" Kinda killed it for me. Lol!

Best Answer