Few days ago, I saw Lord Shiva's statue in my dream surrounded with raging flood waters and i was dragged near to Him by the flood from an old wood house where i was standing around the vicinity. I cudn't recall what happened after that when i was dragged near to Him. Can someone interpret this to me.
dreamschaser dreamschaser 26-30, M 2 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Shiva

To see the Hindu god Shiva in your dream signifies struggle and conflict. You are undecided between two choices you have to make

To dream that you are in a flood represents your need to release some sexual desires. If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood is for clues as to where in your waking life is causing you stress and tension. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are overwhelming others with your demands and strong opinion. Still another interpretation could be your desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start.

To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the subconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. To dream that a house has no walls represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

Best Answer