wierd but friendly and not evil although kind of ugly. Can't they mean something good?
luvlymi luvlymi 56-60, F 5 Answers Dec 22, 2011

=^.^= mew

Best Answer

My two cents. Don't believe everything you read in a dream dictionary. They only show what dreams mean to some people, and their relevance is sketchy at best. The symbolic meanings of your dreams are created within your own psyche, so your own personal experiances with cats and how you feel about cats are far more important than what some other person's interpretation of cat symbolism is.

Best Answer

Thanks. trhat makes sense. I kinda felt that way but was bummed to read so many negatives. I love them.

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I'd been in conversation recently about how everyone in my neighborhood always greets friendly. so i'm walkin to the store and there's a cat on the sidewalk quiet playing with a childs rubber jack. as i approach he stays silent eyeing the jack so i greet him with a meow right? and without looking up at me he responds... meow... i keep walkin and i say meow... so now he stops playin with the jack and looks up at me and says ... meow ... so i say meow... i go past him and he says meow... go figure.

Best Answer