Then, I kept dreaming we did things couples do. But, I did not want to come in close proximity of him.
rutjay rutjay 26-30 5 Answers May 9, 2012

dream is telling you that you're not over your ex, and building hope up for yourself, stay focused and remember the reasons why you're not together.

Best Answer

We are over.

Best Answer

I wrote the reason's why we are not together in
my heart, soul and mind.

Best Answer

maybe you still have some feelings for him

Best Answer

You are still healing through this difficult time. Live fully, laugh often, and love completely... yourself and those around you. The world needs more love and compassion. Don't put too much thought into a dream when reality demands your full attention and hopeful help.

Best Answer

I am fully aware it will not work out. He has to find what he is searching for...it is not me. He has a soulmate. I loved him completely never holding
back but it's time to keep moving. I wish him happiness, health, wealth and everything beautiful in life! Exept to be back with me!!!
Ha

Best Answer

did you go to sleep watching horror movies? i have awful dreams too when i do that. lol

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha can you tell I woke up sweating!
Then, I was like sigh....everything is normal
still no sight of him :D

Best Answer

aahhh...waking up from a nightmare is great!!! i guess there are times reality can be a good thing. lol

Best Answer

Reality having him out of my life is always
a great thing. He will not agree with me.

Best Answer

lol. well, his opinion does not count anymore!! does he not understand that?

Best Answer

don't drink the chocolate milk D:

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha

Best Answer