luvluis4ever luvluis4ever 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 29, 2012

i dream that i was pregnant and i put my hands on stomach and i felt and saw the head of a baby move inside of me.

Best Answer

I am 9 weeks pregnant w my second child and this is the second time I dream I could see my baby through a cut on my stomach. The baby is moving and just being a baby. I could also see the baby has green eyes and I get so excited by seeing him

Best Answer

Well my dreams the doctor doesnt tell me im pregnant I just see it moving and feel it moving or my kids notice it moving .... But I can't be pregnant because I have been opetated already

Best Answer

usually a baby dream means a new start in life!<br />
a new chapter has begun!<br />
...or you are pregnant; which is the same thing!

Best Answer

I like to interpret dreams and this one has many meanings. 1 it could be a warning to be careful with birth control if you don't want a child. 2 it could represent a subconcious yearning for a fresh start in your life(new begining) and 3 you have a deep seated need for unconditional love in your life. Take from this what you will and good luck x x

Best Answer

so on November of 2011 it was none stopping all the way through February of 2012 on that month it stopped for about 2 weeks then it started again then I stopped bleeding on April of 2012 then it started on on the Beginning of march started bleeding again and it has not stopped but since February it has been a light spotting and another thing that has happened is that my stomach looks like i would be 3 months pregnant, and i been measuring my stomach since April26 my stomach was from my bra to the bottom straight down to my stomach was 13inch i measured it again a week later on March5 and my stomach was 14inch I have done home pregnancy test i asked my mom and she told me i have the stomach she had when she was pregnant of my twin sisters

Best Answer

You enjoy sex

Best Answer

It is a dream of your future

Best Answer