I don't think spirits exist. I think dreams are part of an amazing organ designed to let our bodies relax while we shuffle and sort experiences into complex memories. Those files getting shuffled around is what causes dreams.<br />
Deja vu is another awesome power of the brain but nobody knows for sure how it works, only that some medical conditions and meds can increase the sensation. It's still the same with that as the dreams. The brain has to conjure memories up to flesh out an experience that the person is taking in. All these sensations: smells, tastes, sounds...all of them have to fire at each other to create a memory that will become more complex every time it comes to the "front" of the mind. Similar experiences can produce deja vu.<br />
GOD I love brains!

Best Answer

It's an interesting thought. Although ba<x>sed off my dreams I'm not quite so sure if its a good thing

Best Answer