I've had some pretty weird dreams in the last year , promotions and stuff .. Do you guys think dreams are just that - dreams . Or do you believe that in some cases ( like the really vivid meaningful ones ) that there's more to it ?
Kay10133 Kay10133 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 4 in Community

phenomenon, each dream symbolizes a future problem or things you need to resolve

Best Answer

well dreams are the projection of your deepest desire. So if you're dreaming about promotions and such I guess you really want promotions. But then if you really think that your dream might be more than that go see this site dreammoods.com

Best Answer

You seem like your interesting in supernatural vision stuff. Dreams are dreams. Go get some blotter tabs or eat 3-4 grams of mushrooms, than you will see spirituality. Wanna go to another dimension? Smoke some Salvia boom boom bye bye. That ****'s real dreams are nothing.

Best Answer

What about dmt .. Or whatever it's called

Best Answer

I can tell you about DMT too if you want... I was literally just talking to someone else about that naught but 10 minutes ago lol

Best Answer

Salvia ? Never heard of it .. And yeah dmts hard to come by but I head it's awesome

Best Answer

Never tried it, it's never around, and you need an maoi to activate it in pill form. That too if you can get. Should start with mushrooms 3 grams beauty like never before. Salvia brings you to another world dmt does too i hear. Try them if you wanna see the universe. Mushrooms at low doses 2-3 grams you will still be in the world, but your thoughts will be so intense, and visuals will be nice, 5-6 you will lose ego and really experience some other wordly sh it. Took 7grams once, never forget it in my life, wont do again but it really change me.

Best Answer

I don't think dreams ever mean anything.

Best Answer

I think they're dreams and nothing more. A figment of your own imagination.

Best Answer