To dream that you are eating alone signifies loss, loneliness, and depression. Eating may be a replacement for companionship and provide a form of comfort. Alternatively, eating alone reflects independent needs.<br />
To see soap in your dream indicates that you need to wash away some of your past emotions or memories. You may also be feeling emotionally dirty or guilty and are trying to wash away the shame. Perhaps you need to confess something. This was all from a dream dictionary web site, I took the parts that applied to your questions, personally I feel that you may have taken on to much responsibility in adopting this creature, and you might feel like your neglecting it in some ways, just give it more attention if this is the case, or find someone to adopt it.

Best Answer

you were talking so dirty to your guniea pig it died of shock

Best Answer

I think its obvious what you have to do now. Unfortunately I know not of any good guinea pig recipes.

Best Answer

Lolllss. Nahh, I won't eat it. Cried bitterly. But what does the soap mean?

Best Answer

high time to clean up your act! you've been acting like a little pig.

Best Answer

Maybe sooo... been carrying around an attitude since lately

Best Answer