Dreamt I was followed by dark object every time I mentioned god's name it went away woke up pics of me sleeping on phone...What does this mean?
freespirit9 freespirit9 22-25, M 4 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Wow, that's creepy. I'd pray to God that you remain safe. I'll pray for you.

Best Answer

What do you mean there are pics of you sleeping on your phone? That Odd. As Far as the Dark Figure...thats Scary **** and I wonder sometimes Why in the middle of the Night. a Mysterious Shadow thing (its hard to describe) but I Feel paralyzed to my bed and I cant move. and I Try to use any oz of Strength I can to move. I start to breath heavily because thats all I can Do, and my entire body shakes. kinda like I your arms or legs do when your Cold, but Its my entire body and I am not Cold. When I wake up... Im usually Sweating... and most of the nights that it happens to me are nights when I go to bed Angry, and I am alone... I wish there was some kinda of test that I wish someone could see, or have pics of me... so I could understand.

Best Answer