don't believe everything you dream in the paper.

Best Answer

then talk to that friends husband and maybe it will happen for you!!

Best Answer

But i never met my friends husband before that's the thing

Best Answer

yeah i know...i can read lol.. jk jk
but really i would say something to him or your friend because maybe its a sign/meant to be that he can actually help you out along the way somehow!!
i don't take lightly to dreams because i rarely wake up and remember them....like maybe a handful iof times the past 7/8 years or so...but they always seem to be profound and make me think about things....and the people i see in them too...like i can remember not seeing a person for a long time and then one day they were in my dream and i woke up and actually remembered it but i never got in contact with them....sadly they passed away b4 i could talk to them again...maybe that's why they were in my dream and my brain/subconscious wanted me to contact them...
who knows...but i think dreams are important....if you've ever seen the movie "Inception" then yeah you know what i'm talking about haha
wish you the best tho!!

Best Answer