growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Absurd.

Best Answer

asinine

Best Answer

Definitely NOT!

Best Answer

Ridiculous & wasteful!

Best Answer

multi-million dollar industry...poor doggies :/

Best Answer

Maybe on a teacup dog...

Best Answer

they seem to get the brunt of this abuse...poor things...they always have this face of just resigned shame...

Best Answer

I know, right?

Best Answer

NOT GOOD, I FIND IT QUITE RIDICULOUS

Best Answer

Shameful. Dressing up one's cat? Downright dangerous. At least, I've heard that it is.

Best Answer

This is so sad...but I dressed up my kitty when I was younger. Terrible...I know. He was I guess the 'tough cat' in the neighborhood too, but to me he was just my big fluffy kitty ;} I put my doll clothes on him (little booties and all, um...yah...they don't like that) and one time he got out...in the doll dress...oh it was bad :/ poor kitty...

Best Answer

O-O
You totally decimated his street cred.

Best Answer

...I left out the part that I even would put lipstick on him...I mean TERRIBLE! (so ashamed)...

Best Answer

I just want to know how you were able to get that far without being shredded to ribbons?

Best Answer

...he adored me...he was the best cat ever...plus...I would feed him cans of tuna so, maybe he just thought, 'this kid is nuts but she does serve me tuna' :P My dad had to get him out of the tree (dress and all) when I heard him meowing...he was totally going at it with another cat...this was at 2am too...

Best Answer

This story is just insane enough to be believed. I got a mental picture on the whole tree scenario.

Best Answer

haha...indeed...there my dad was too...in the middle of the night in his boxer shorts climbing a tree to get my kitty...;} I couldn't stand to hear my kitty hissing and stuff so I went in their room and just started crying 'get my kitty out, you have to save him'...kids...gotta love 'em ;}

Best Answer

I'll bet when your dad saw the poor guy up a tree in a dress, he was determined to set things right in the world again. Sounds like a good man. :)

Best Answer

totally cute

Best Answer