YungWisdom YungWisdom 18-21, M 20 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Not good for your lungs. And some people have had some reeeeaaaallly negative reactions to it.... I had a friend who was hallucinating big time.

Best Answer

It's a gateway drug and it's illegal.

Best Answer

testicular cancer

Best Answer

There are no real negatives; only the police concern; the 'us against them' bullsh*t.. It should be legal .

Best Answer

dude it is a vice.. you don't go looking for reasons why it is ok to do.

Best Answer

I am sure there are a lot of negatives about smoke it, but to doesnt everything that you do or consume have negatives? Weed has less negatives than drinking or cigarettes.

Best Answer

To be fair, and to let you know that I am not really a dumbfuck as you suggested I am, I would much rather be around someone who has smoked too much than someone that has drank too much. I also feel that alcohol is a gateway drug and has much worse long term effects than marijuana.

Best Answer

Weed is actually one of the mildest substances you can put in your body for recreation.

Since you're smoking its obviously bad on the lungs in the same way cigarettes are. That said, people don't smoke a pack of joints a day, but if you're a chronic for decades you will wreck your lungs.

Nobody is that productive when high. So habitual smokers tend to lead unproductive lives and fail to get anything done. Not necessarily, but commonly.

Although it's a great way to fall asleep, it seriously messes with your sleep if you go to sleep stoned all the time. Sleep becomes less restful and you don't dream.

There's a few off the top of my head.

Best Answer

One is PRISON !

Best Answer

If you have any predisposition to schizophrenia or similar mental illnesses, it can trigger a psychotic episode. There are some people who should not smoke weed. You can also just get burnt out, and slow physically and mentally.

Best Answer

In my life, I have seen three people completely freak out from smoking pot. I suspect, that at least in one case, it was laced with something.

Best Answer

It shortens depth perception, which why driving's a problem

Best Answer

I think if you start early, there's a stronger chance of psychosis. I started smoking it at 34 and my doc said she was more worried about the tobacco I put with it.

Best Answer

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm

Problems with learning, memory, problem-solving. Increased heart rate, anxiety, fear or distrust. Eventually hallucinations and delusions.

That said, it doesn't hit everyone that way. So it's probably partly the way your body reacts, partly how much you take, and partly what kind. So proceed with caution, hey?

Best Answer

Excessive pizza eating.

Best Answer

I read an article it can lead to a psychotic event but there is a lot of propaganda out there but driving buzzed is still impaired

Best Answer