Some peeps "phd's" claim it cures the common cold and various other ailments. so i decided to give it a whirl 3 months ago......... currently i must admit i'm feeling a little weezy, but and i do say but. there was a time a weeks ago i felt like phucking superman. was bouncing off the walls, picking fights, having unprotected encounters,eating raw chicken.all sorts of fun stuff. No side affects, none what so ever .^._.^. i generally like to microwave my wizz for 20 seconds, simply because i prefer it luke warmish. So how do you like yours?
OOzyRiDer OOzyRiDer 70+ 16 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Yes, drinking my own urine is in my future. I think it tastes very good and I believe all I read about how it is good for you. For a long time I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I became so curious as to how it tasted that I tried it. The first few times I was afraid to swallow it so I just swished it around in my mouth and then spit it out. However, after reading so much about the health benefits and that it doesn't make you sick I started swallowing a few sips here and there.

Best Answer

well Madonna cant be wrong can she.
bottoms up! people.

Best Answer

i have quite a bit, still not sold on health benefits, but, in a dire situation where water may not be available for days on end, the preservation of bodily fluids may be the only means of survival, i didn t want to wait till that moment in time to drum up the courage, i thought at least in civilized circumstances if it turned out to be poisioneous i could delge myself in clean water or at worse run to the hospital, turned out those measures were not necessary, and now i know to not wait in vanity

Best Answer

It's not my future dammit!

Best Answer

ROTFL !

Best Answer

now i just may drink yours :) lol

Best Answer

you are one sicko

Best Answer

it is being filtered lol thats for damm sure

Best Answer

You are a sicko.And you make me want to upchuck.You are a dog.For drinking that.

Best Answer

I hope you are not an asparagus fiend.

Best Answer

true asparagus is the strongest, but again if you are looking for health benefit, it is the first urine early morning, believe me it is strong too, nothing without its other effects, lets face it, if it tasted like strawberry ice cream, the message would have traveled round the world ages ago

Best Answer

Your're just taking the **** now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It's been done for hundreds of years, hardly the future!

Best Answer

what's old is new again. just needs a trendy marketing pitch i think

Best Answer

If you google it you might just be surprised at the amount of people worldwide who do this, I researched it a good few years ago but could never quite bring myself to try it!

Best Answer

oh i gooo.o_o ogled it alright.
do you really think i would drink my own **** without a peer review?

Best Answer

Interesting though isn't it, I found the whole thing fascinating.

Best Answer

And I thouth I am the wirdest frick alroud here!

Best Answer

could but how much has been done to prove or disprove, 3 day cold is hardly worth the process, if it could cure say pneumonia well we have a different take, or how about cancer etc etc etc

Best Answer

Straight from the tap ! Gf and I drink each other's as well as our own ! Been doing so for years ! Love the taste and feel of golden nectar sliding down my throat. !

Best Answer

I hear ya Pops, Beats an expensive chardonnay
any day of the week..

Best Answer