hereisali2 hereisali2 18-21 17 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Or you can look at it like this. If you have sober thoughts, drunken words wont come out

Best Answer

Same thing

Best Answer

no as a poet i simply cannot remember the name of once said drink throws the bags over the side of the air balloon and lets us soar unencumbered but even our thoughts are weighed down

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

.....I have no idea. But if it's true, I think I'll start banging my head against the wall in the next few minutes.

Best Answer

Seneca said "There is truth in Wine" and given my experiences as both being drunk and on the receiving end of anothers drunken tirades, I must agree.

Best Answer

No, suppressed paranoid thoughts perhaps.

Best Answer

yes when people get drunk they tend to say the things there to scared to say when there sober. but that doesnt mean thats how a person feels. there just thoughts!

Best Answer

I always provide sober thoughts. It's just my drunken brain doesn't allow my drunken fingers to type the thoughts right.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

I believe that

Best Answer