Adult answers welcome.
startinover1 startinover1 46-50 17 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Not making myself heard when doing the deed. ;P

Best Answer

What wouldn't you use it for would be a shorter list.

Best Answer

just about everything...okay, maybe not everything, but it's always handy.

One of the funniest uses I've seen in my lifetime/career, though, was when a diver brought his drysuit in to have me replace his neckseal that had a large tear in it, he had duct taped the neck back together and actually did a dive. It was a wet dive, but a dive nonetheless.

Best Answer

Where would the world be without duct tape, WD-40, and Vise-Grips?

Best Answer

To put over the mouths of the people I kidnap and hold hostage ... don't need thm screaming ...

OK; Duct tape can be used to help cover leaks in hoses on your car ....

Best Answer

It's extended the life of many things for me ... pails, shoes, gloves, a temp fix to a tool, even last winter on a frigid day I tore my coveralls, out came the tape to get me through the day. It's also helped me keep something in place on a windy day or used as a tie down so things don't scatter when I'm hauling smaller pieces of material.

Best Answer

holding my boobs in when i go for a jog

Best Answer

i watched a show on tv , they used duct tape to cover a plane completely , the fuselage

, the wings , just duct tape around the frame , and it worked they flew the plane around

a while i was surprised it held together

Best Answer

Well as we learned in the news, NOT for baby sitting that is for sure ! LOL

Best Answer

R@pe or Kidnappings?

Best Answer

I fashioned a whole chair on a broken frame when camping once.

Best Answer

volume control

Best Answer

Manzilian

Best Answer

I watched on the Discovery Ch Mythbusters do anything and all things with this stuff. Fantastic, I was amazed. But they did not explain how to make a fake d**k, Youn know some call that a d***o... This must scratch horribly ! ... LOL

Best Answer