Missmathematics Missmathematics 46-50, F 6 Answers Nov 20, 2011

Try to remember each and every detail from morning what you have done,maybe it will help you to sleep soon...

Best Answer

thankyou ...i must sign out and get some sleep :)

Best Answer

I aggree with nissn. I have adhd. One symptom is sleeplessness. I make sure that I go someplace where I feel comfortable to relax- I go to horses. Then I dance and sing at the top of my lungs at least four times a week. It works for me.

Best Answer

Get at least 30 minutes a day of cardio exersise. Eat banana's and take melitonin suppliments. Banana's are full with the natraul chemical melitonin that tells your body to sleep. You can also take the suppliment. I take 10 mg 30 minutes before bed. Then fead or do a crossword puzzle before bed. You can do anything that makes you think. I just prefer Reading and crosswords. I normally fall asleep 40 minutes of taking the suppliment. Good luck insomina can be a pain to treat. Mine is not to sever.

Best Answer

Best way to deal insomania is to be healthy!

Do rigorous workouts or jogg till you get tired and eat good food heavily( stomach full ) till you get big burpps! Try to avoid sleeping during day time. This idea seems funny, but this will work for sure.

Best Answer

try drinking green tea (gunpowder tea).

Best Answer