so, theres a guy who loves me like a mad and he says he has changed becoz of me, he says i made him feel wat emotions r, actually we both feel as if we r soulmates, we feel a spiritual and soulfull connection between us.i like to talk to him, i knw he is nt as smart as me but his love for me drags me towards him more, but hes from other country and m from another country(india). and the cultural, social and such kinds of differences r very deep between us, hes christan n m hindu. well this all this was just for info. now the problem is i dnt knw wether i am gonna marry him or not i dnt know how far we can go together becoz i wanted my life partner to take care of me but in this case its opposite. BUT the main problem is tat the spark and bond we feel for each other just makes everything more complex for me.i dnt knw wether m doing gud or bad. becoz marriage is something which comes with many responsibilites so i am not even sure wether i shud cross my borders for him. plz help.
godangelgod godangelgod 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

from the beginning you called him duMb

i and then said you knew he wasnt as smart as you . you need to grow up more. wait a few years.

..

Best Answer

yup u r right , becoz its juz been few weeks, so we cant decide it all so soon. but its difficult to hold myself till tat long

Best Answer

you call him dumb? .. anyways... if u r in love you know no religion..region..boundaries...language.. its biggest power on earth..but do measure before you take leap!

Best Answer

i aint calling him dumb, for me hes good but he himself says hes dumb infront of me.

Best Answer

teach him to respect himself!

Best Answer

First work on yourself... Then figure out the one for you.

Best Answer

If you're calling him dumb, you have no respect for him, nor any love.

And if you think he's dumb, then why do you even have contact with him?

Best Answer

Then take what money you can and get out.

Best Answer

Huh? What are you saying? Whatever it is...marriage shouldn't even be a thought in your mind.

Best Answer

but y so. can u pz tell me.

Best Answer