It's a quote from a TV show. What are your thoughts on it?
tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 51 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Community

Smart girls have to hunt high and low to find their equal. Its not easy. Because most guys arnt very smart. Look at that Dr in the news who just got busted for taking photos of naked patients. How stupid is that?

Best Answer

I think there are smart guys out there! I consider myself pretty smart. I use more common sence than most people that I have seen in the generall public or on here. I may not be very book smart but I'm very well educated in other things. I've known people who graduated high school even college who werent that smart or should I say have alot of common sence. So your definition and mine are two different things.

Best Answer

Baby, I appreciate and respect you reply. Lets date....

Best Answer

Thanks I wasnt trying to disrespect you or anything. I just felt the need to share my side. I'm sure there are some guys out there like you described. I just wanted those that dont fit that description to have a say. lol

Best Answer

True, but does anyone remember the female astronut who drove across the country to get even with a Guy or his other girlfriend? No matter how smart we are we all do dumb things now and then. I've spent the past hour replying to messages and writing emails

Best Answer

Love makes us dumb.

Best Answer

I think its true

Best Answer

If you were smart, you'd know how to spell.

Best Answer

My friends are freaking smart, and they get flirted with all the time. Were as im not quite as bright... I dont agree with that quote much ^^'

Best Answer

not true at all. at least for me. i prefer a smart woman.

Best Answer

Not so. I would rather talk to someone smarter than I, to be honest. It's a challenge and I would hope I could challenge her. The more you can talk about, the less boredom wedges into the relationship. Give me a scholar any day of the week. Especially a creative scholar. Intelligence is a turn on gentlemen.

Best Answer

Oh, seems quite an interesting perspective.

Best Answer

My girl is pretty smart, dumb chics are not very attractive, smart is sexy, dumb is just dumb.<br />
That's my final answer.

Best Answer

Maybe its like the parking lot scenario ; "all the good ones are taken, and the rest are all handicapped, or way to far from my destination" or my adopted uncle who said after his third divorce, his plane breaking down, and his boat needing repairs after his ex ran it into the dock.... him to me and a few of my friends when we were nine years old or so, "boys, there is something I want you to remember about life. If it flies, floats or F@€#$,... lease it... don't buy it!" He may not be a smart man but he knows how to make $, but not how to keep it.

Best Answer

Hahaha...

Best Answer

ALL LIES!!<br />
But, if it's true I need some brain damage fast ... 0_o

Best Answer

I have drain bamage, not as think as you fun it is.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

One of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Best Answer

The answer is simple. Smart people over think everything, where as dumb people just go for it. People admire guts, and smart people never get the chance to show them because they're too busy trying to make everything perfect.

Best Answer

Sweet girls go for ******* guys, sweet guys get stuck with psycho ******* ,sweet guy and sweet girl, run cause its going to be world war 3

Best Answer

I find girls that are well educated, cultured, and classy very attractive. I myself didnt graduate high school but I think I'm pretty well educated in outer fields.

Best Answer

i got a smart girl......yeeehah

Best Answer

Really dumb guys think ALL women are dumb. Maybe that's why smart girls are still getting asked out, ba<x>sed on that theory ? :)

Best Answer

Well, me and my friends are all smart and all single. <br />
So we're either unlucky or not as smart as we think we are :p<br />
Srsly, though, I believe that most smart girls simply marry late. And that's because they wait for the smart guys to get over the brainless boobs they go for at their youth and seek something that will be fun for both body and mind... :)

Best Answer

Or it's that we were just stuck in our books a.d our studding like we thought was important, and didn't think girls liked smart guys. In which case makes me not so smart,........ so I guess no comments from me are valid.

Best Answer

Smart girls are too clever and realize that all guys are dumb in their ways.

Best Answer

Yes I is, but don't be mad, we is simple creatures, like puppies, you wouldn't be mad at a puppy would you? :(

Best Answer

dumb guys definitely go for dumb girls

Best Answer

Sucks to be her.

Best Answer

Huh I'm lost O_o

Best Answer

I love smart women!

Best Answer

I disagree. Yeah it happens but I have seen over and over where that ish didn't happen

Best Answer