EladiaGaudino EladiaGaudino 22-25 10 Answers Jan 4, 2011

What did you do about it? Was it reported? Are you okay, safe?

Best Answer

My ex raped me that's how I lost my virginity the next day he told me it's over and for me to act normal two years later he wanted to see me but I told him I can never forgive you for what you did and he still doesn't think what he did was wrong if it wasn't for my culture I would have reported him the fat ugly **** may he burn in hell with your ex next to him listen if you can report him I would if you can't get ur male friends to whack him one and then take a massive ***** and rape him and then take photos and post then up so his friends can see what a loser he is as you can tell I'm not over it but I finally stopped thinking it was my fault but I still can't have someone touch me from behind all of a sudden

Best Answer

am sorry did u tell anybody what happen to u?and are u still with that guyi hope u<br />
ur better

Best Answer

same happened to me summer 2010 i'm 14 now but it happened to me when i was 13 by him and his freind for 2 hours :''( i'll never forgive him

Best Answer

wish I knew an answer to make you feel better

Best Answer

In situations like this, all you can do is lie back and enjoy it.

Best Answer