I am a 43 year old female, have tried Match for a few months, and only find guys that are recently out of divorces that want to play around, strange guys looking for attention. If you have personally tried E-Harmony, I would love to hear your experainces. I am trying to find marriage minded guys that are past the " transition stage"of what ever. Please let me know your thoughts /stories on this venue. Thanks : )
EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 1 Answer Jun 12, 2012

This doesn't answer your question directly - about eHarmony. But I can relate to your story. I was one of those 'strange' guys your talking about. Had been in a long term relationship and suddenly found myself kicked to the curb. I did what most men in that situation does (that has an internet connection). Joined Match, actually dated a couple of women. The need to fill that sudden big void in your heart is overwhelming. We 'think' we're over her and we aren't carrying a bunch of baggage - couldn't be more wrong. You might want to put directly in your profile that your looking for someone who has been single for at least a year, has set up housekeeping on his own, has a decent steady job and perhaps has a hobby or two he enjoys. You'll have better results I think. Good luck in your quest...

Best Answer