Only if I like them, only if I like them.

Best Answer

No, I said only if I like them.

Best Answer

No, I do not like ALL answers to my questions.I only "like" the questions I actually like. At one time I did thank the author whenever an answer of mine was chosen as best, but I started getting responses from people saying not to thank them and I couldn't remember who wanted thanks and who didn't and I finally just stopped saying thanks (for the most part).

Best Answer

Oh! what a tangled web we weave when 1st we set out just to please. Oh yes learning the ropes in the web....me too

Best Answer

most of them, except for the people that cant take a joke

Best Answer

Direct reply, if the answer goes anywhere in my mind, or maybe add to circle. "Like" button is the vote for other readers, in my opinion; "choose as best answer" is your veto power.

Best Answer

I don't 'like' all of the answers but I always thank the person who chooses mine as the best answer.

Best Answer

For the most part. I put a "like" on them out of appreciation for them taking the time to answer, even the critical ones, but if the answer is just mean spirited, I won't "like" it.

Best Answer

Yep. I forget to thank the person who chose my answer as the best.

Best Answer

gotta take the good with bad............always hit the whiteboard at least if you get best answer or send a gesture..........................

Best Answer

No and Yes, if it was chosen by the asker.

Best Answer

I like unless they're stupid and I always reply to say thank you when I get a BA :-)

Best Answer

Yes to both :)

Best Answer