Which singles are next? oh wait, I just saw Ukrainian singles...wtf lol
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 18 Answers Jan 14, 2012

You need Adblock.

Best Answer

that's what they should advertise...adblock. It'd sell like hotcakes.

Best Answer

try some free adblock software

Best Answer

I get Muslim, Thai, Latin, Russian, Local, Uniform, just plain slutty hoebags and my personal favourite Mature (wtf)<br />
Right now on the screen is a woman old enough to be my mother sat on a bed wearing a dress that is too short and the advert below is a 27 yr old in a sheer red sl ut ty outfit (username fingerbunny) telling me to HOOK UP NOW!<br />
I would prefer not to get these adverts

Best Answer

i think you missed christian singles,although the way she was dressed i think she mighta been a "backslider".oh,dear that was so wrong of me to say! forgive me tartily dressed woman i cannot judge....still i CAN wonder..............................................peace

Best Answer

Don't forget Christian Mingles. I've seen their ad too.

Best Answer

And don't forget all the spam we get for Indian and Cambodian singles also.

Best Answer

There's more...... Have they sent you the "Muslim" singles or the "Latin singles" yet? Get ready..... but on a positive note, at least their not sending you "gay" singles advertising. Then you'd have to send a nasty letter to EP..... lol....

Best Answer

well aren't you fancy? all i get is the christian singles and local singles...lol.

Best Answer

Aussie singles <br />
American singles <br />
Japanese singles

Best Answer

Hey, I want the Aussie singles, that sounds interesting... lol...

Best Answer

Maybe they're trying to send you a signal...

Best Answer

CougarWoo*COM - the premier cougar dating site for single guys looking to meet a rich older cougar who likes young guys and sex. We have thousands of members from all over the world including the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland. Whether you're looking for a lasting relationship, or just want to go cougar hunting, you'll find your perfect match right here. You'll have your profile set up in minutes and be connecting with local cougars immediately!

Best Answer

Ahem... Christian singles...

Best Answer

lollll if u don't want those russian singles then throw those ******* my way please LOLLLL 4 real

Best Answer

what about Canadian singles?

Best Answer