CountessDawn CountessDawn 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Let adults be adults.<br />
If they wanted to change anything, they should've just made it more difficult for underage children to view the "explicit" content.

Best Answer

I agree, they should be doing more to protect children from mature content.

Best Answer

At first I thought it was a bit unnecessary for EP to say this but then I realised that fantasy is not what the founders of this site had in mind and I now think that it is their right to do as they please. They allow me to use this site without paying anything and I appreciate that. If I was a paying customer then maybe I could voice my opinion.

Best Answer

I have a feeling that it wouldn't make much difference even if we were all paying customers.

Best Answer

Well, it is the EXPERIENCE Project - not the "Kinky Sex I Wish I Was Having Project. I think they want the site to reflect actual experiences.

Best Answer

most people don't seem to understand the depth of that word

Best Answer

fantasy

Best Answer

is that a toy cat in your avi? LOL

Best Answer

hehe - yes, that's Smidgen

Best Answer

Cute. My very real dog would love a toy like that. He'll have to settle for his Hello Kitty though.

Best Answer

EP seems to be a place for "anything goes".

Best Answer

but there's a new regime now, haven't you read the proclamations?

Best Answer

A proclamation means nothing if it isn't enforced.

Best Answer

And where is this proclamation anyway? Did they send out a memo?

Best Answer

It was in the notifications, from EParsenio, or whatever the name is

Best Answer

Absolutely. This is a place for Experiences - not fantasy. This is a place to share experiences of life and interact with people. Not a fantasy land. I agree with EP team.

Best Answer

One could argue someone's fantasy is a valid experience. But good point anyway.

Best Answer

Fantasy is a wish. As long as it does not hurt others, like say 'wish I owned a mansion', it is ok. But I guess people are posting objectionable stuff ( child *********** ) etc, under stories.

EP is accessible to kids under 18 too . In such a scenario, it is all the more important to maintain sanity.

Best Answer

Maybe all the kiddies should be on here at all

Best Answer

I would like to see something like an EP Jr. Where all the kids could hang out separately.

Best Answer

Too vague. What kind of fantasy? all fantasy?

Best Answer

Yes they definitely need to clarify

Best Answer

I don't get why they have written that...the questions people ask on here are fantasy,some of them...a lot of them.

Best Answer

Yeah about half of it is nonsense just for fun

Best Answer