THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 25 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Ménage à trois ?

Best Answer

Equalizer for me: my prayers end with aMEN!

Best Answer

Decades ago

Best Answer

Hahaha. Well, blame Latin and Greek for giving us the root words of these!

Best Answer

We already knew ;-)

Best Answer

And they created us too.

Best Answer

Batshitcrazy doesn't.

Best Answer

HERpes... coincidence?

Best Answer

So then why will a woman spend so much on a MAN-I-CURE. <br />
If you can't cure anything, least of all your man.<br />
And from engage-MEN-t to eventual e-MAN-cipation women depend on men for a lot of things, mortgage pay-MEN-ts, car pay-MEN-ts, MEN-ding fuses, employ-MEN-t, enjoy-MEN-t and provision of nutire-MEN-t. No, just kidding. I'm quite fond of women really. Nobody can win a silly war of the sexes. It is ele-MEN-tary.

Best Answer

Those words all originate from Latin, and the "men" prefix does not mean men or males in Latin. That prefix is "homo."<br />
Now, if the words were homostruation, homopause, and homental breakdown, you'd be on to something!<br />
Incidentally, "homo" does not mean "man" in the word "homosexual." That prefix is actually from the Greek word "homos" which means "the same or equivalent."

Best Answer

...yeah, these are 3 things we can't blame on men.

Best Answer

And this propaganda has been brought to you by the Uberdyke Institute. Tackling women's curses with stupid logic.

Best Answer

That's clever. I like how you put that. I didn't think of it that way.

Best Answer

HERpies

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

good observation

Best Answer

It's just a thought... ;-) I mean that literally. Women THINK too much. In Dutch those words also begin with 'men', but it doesn't have got anything to do with 'men' really. First thing is what hormones do to our emotions, secondly menopause, same thing, mental breakdown, either by letting yourself overwhelm by dissapointments , burnouts (not listening to your body 'stop!' then take the break you deserve! ) over-thinking situations that leads to thinking the worst case scenarios (that probably will never happen) .. Every emotion is a state of mind. Not a state of 'men' LOL

Best Answer