Why waste energy or time on hating? If you don't like a post stay away from it, simple as that. Now here comes all the trolls...
Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 4 Answers Mar 22 in Community

couldn't agree more

Best Answer

EP would be pretty boring without the hate.

Best Answer

Not really. We have very interesting thought provoking people. Without the pervs, haters, and trolls EP would still be great. :) But if you enjoy it then cool.

Best Answer

The vast bulk of people on here are uneducated, ignorant numbnuts who still believe in ancient myths about supernatural beings like gods and any number of other ridiculous supernatural and paranormal nonsense. In other words most are Americans. Interesting and thought provoking? I think not.

Best Answer

I didn't say we had a lot I said we had them. :) And don't generalize that Americans are ignorant all kinds of people are just stupid.

Best Answer

Yeah but on this site there's an overwhelming preponderance of ignorant Americans.

Best Answer

Are you 100% sure they are Americans?

Best Answer

Well they say they are. Almost all the conspiracy nutters, bible bashers and believers in other superstitious nonsense on this site generally appear to be American. I do generally ask them where they are from.

Best Answer

Then in that case you are right. ;)

Best Answer

It's been quite an eye opener actually being on this site. I always knew American's were pretty out there in some of their beliefs but I didn't realise just how incredibly deluded and credulous so many of them are. It could just be this site of course. It attracts such people.

Best Answer

I met a few I get it.

Best Answer

They will be running to you.

Best Answer

Probably. But, it's fine if they want to add more hate to this hate filled world it doesn't bother me.

Best Answer

I know. Sad huh?

Best Answer

Just a little.

Best Answer