What's even worse is when girls get photos of girls who look completely different, but claim they're the same person. Just be yourself. It's ep. You've got no one to impress people.

Best Answer

Don't flatter yourself, darling. Boys on here are hardly boys to impress.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

Haven't seen many boys on here... but I have seen quite a few old enough to be my grandfather...

Best Answer

amanda bynes with a blue wig. or a dead president.

Best Answer

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.

Best Answer

> Has society really reached an age so stupid where this actually <br />
> works?<br />
Judging by the spelling, punctuation and grammar on most of these posts, including yours...yes.

Best Answer

Yes, bilingual people suffer these terrible mistakes, and the judgement that comes with it:).

Best Answer

Funny how everyone on the internet claims English is their second language. BTW, it's my fourth, after Mandarin, Cantonese and French, and I don't make these mistakes.
But also, no, these are not the sort of errors people make when English is their second language. They're the typical types made by English speakers (they're/their/there, too/two/to) so no, that argument is BS. And even if the language is cleaned up, the arguments are still imbecilic. Look it up.

Best Answer

That's a little ridiculous, with all due respect. You come here to tell me i'm A) stupid because i make a grammatical mistake, and now that I do not speak my mother tongues because of the type of grammatical mistake I make? Would you like to speak some Swedish and Hebrew? I'll be more than pleased. Maybe even see my passport? Get a life.

Best Answer

Did I say I was specifically talking about you?
P.S.: Jag talar bara tillräckligt svenskt för att se Bergmans filmer.

Best Answer

I would assume you were speaking about me since you did take your time to give your time and effort to make a long *** and aggressive post on my question, which did not really pertain the question, nor benefit either of us. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
PS: Det är fantastiskt-jag faktiskt verkligen älskar Ingmar Bergman, han är en av mina favorit filmskapare. Min personliga favorit är Fanny och Alexander. du kan vara ovänlig, men du har en god smak.
And if you want to find someone who can speak hebrew who can translate this for you, i'm not using hebrew letters just so google translator will be out the question: efshar lihiyoy chachama ve meloomedet bli lihiyot bat zona. ktsat pachot itnasoot, ve at haiit yechola lihiyot meod meanyenet :).

Best Answer

Lol I know what you mean. Even the ones that I don't recognize, usually the photos look a little unnatural. A quick google image search later and it is confirmed *sigh*

Best Answer

I would choose Gloria Estefan.

Best Answer

Yeah... I find that annoying. I don't want to be anyone else... so I would never fake it.

Best Answer

Could society get any dumber??? U might be surprised. I shudder to think

Best Answer