Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 19 in Community

I blame the pedophilles, sex addicts, and people who still think this is a dating site.

Best Answer

I'm still not quitting though.

Best Answer

I agree. It's not a friggin dating site.

Best Answer

Exactly. These types of people need to realize that.

Best Answer

Pssh. You're tellin me.

Best Answer

I have been asking that question myself for a while...

And lately, I've just been thinking that I could create a competitor instead... A "EP done right" website!

Best Answer

Yeah... Especially considering that a website like this is REALLY simple to make...

The only thing stopping me is time and uncertainty... It's hard starting a social website because you need to get a critical mass of users to get the ball rolling.

Best Answer

Well, for me it is... I can't really talk much about others though! I just happen to have a very good skillset for such things, considering my background :P

Social websites don't require a lot of technologies, they are the simplest of all... The trick is to do it right so it can be scalable and easy to maintain/update/evolve. A mistake many social websites had troubles to overcome!

Best Answer

I'd love to... The last thing I want is to do that alone... I'd need someone to, at the minimum, support me along the way ;-)

Best Answer

It's always been a mix of wonderful and horrible in my opinion

Best Answer

yeah, i sure have considered it

many of the questions are hardly enthralling anymore

it's just like a site for horny and or really bored people apparently

used to be more thoughtful folk around this joint

sad

Best Answer

Please don't , I will miss u

Best Answer

Aww I would miss you too! But there are so many fakey and creepy people on here :(

Best Answer

When it crashed the other night I just wanted to delete.

Best Answer

So I'm the only one who thinks " don't life too seriously, as your a long time dead"

Best Answer

You first

Best Answer

I am not sure as over the years they have been all talk.

But they have made many changes and it is not as good now

Best Answer

I am, but I have trouble of letting things go. I really do want to, but don't know when.

Best Answer

Yep. Seems the only questions people post nowa days are ones that deal with sex.

Best Answer

don't think so and no

Best Answer

Im not. i like it so far except the pedos and all but quite good site.

Best Answer