:P
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 16 Answers Jul 3 in Community

There are certainly a lot of people who mistake this site for a lot of things it's not .. one of them is it's NOT a **** site.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Yup. :s

Best Answer

Unless EP enforces things it's simply a site for anything I'm afraid.
EP is no longer the site it was meant to be

Best Answer

Yeah >.<

Best Answer

How about "experienced perverts"??

Best Answer

More like Inexperienced Perverts. They don't even try to be stealthy.

Best Answer

That happened a long time ago.

Best Answer

I wouldn't object to it as a spinoff site. It'd reduce the number of people whining about us poor pervs, fersure.

Best Answer

What gets me irate is the disrespect for females here including minors!<br />
I have little problem with mature sex talk in right setting .

Best Answer

Oh, it's not about the mature talk. It's the fact that pervs populate the Q/A thing, wanting to "sniff your panties" or something along those lines.

Best Answer

the are hiding in 3D because would be shut down .here they exist and EP doesn't seem to care.

Best Answer

Disagree only because there is a welcome ability to filter what stories and groups one sees.

Best Answer

here is a welcome ability to filter what stories and groups one sees."""""
' I don't know what setting would that be?serious question

Best Answer

Hi MathematicallyMindedFractal <br />
I do not agree at all as I have no such experience on ep. However I do appreciate females are targeted for such abuse and you have my sympathy and support. This is a bullying problem really imho but gender tailored. Please do not see such as reflecting on all men just on all bullies.<br />
REspect and best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

A few rotten eggs don't spoil the bunch. Some of us are trying to sew some good.

Best Answer

not

Best Answer

Disagree entirely. Because that would make more pervs join and make awesome people like us leave.

Best Answer

Depends on the company, you choose to associate with. Plenty of great people that will chat with you. Unfortunately, certain cultures here need to focus on their bodies adornments.

Best Answer

Dirty is fun agree or disagree?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer