things sure have changed here on waltons mountain,since 2009 when I first joined EP. back then we thought EP stood for evil people.............true story ...lol As long as we dont take ourselves to seriously. there vare some great people here.

Best Answer

I love ep. I just ignore what I don't like. Here's what I would suggest to someone about EP. Think of something that interests you or a problem or issue you might have and type it into that rectangle that says "search" in it. Read the stories you find and comment, and get to know the people who say things that you like. If someone insists on being nasty just block them. ( I personally hate blocking, but I know it's necessary sometimes) Anyway this way you can find people who have the same likes and dislikes or issues that you do, and get to know them. It's still the same EP it was, you just have to find the people you relate to. You probably already know all this, but I just thought I would answer.

Best Answer

Thank you, you have reminded me of who I am.

Best Answer

you're welcome. Glad I could help.

Best Answer

You did.

Best Answer

I answer on personal experience :)

Best Answer

I do as well. When I ask a question, I want to read people's answers purely because we answer with experience. So why do some people come back fighting?

Best Answer

Have you ever snapped back at a person for their action or response. Everyone has. Same concept I think

Best Answer

I probably have. Guess I am just the same.

Best Answer

Few can handle both sides of a response

Best Answer

Can I?

Best Answer

Can you look at both left and right hand the same

Best Answer

Yes I can.

Best Answer

Then you have a good start :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

venting , and sharing my awesome wizdom to ppl who will never take the advice :)

Best Answer

You know you are right ;-)

Best Answer

i take big steps huntress :)

Best Answer

Yes ! I agree with you. To many people are not being nice or helpful . The are mean and nasty when answering questions. I wish that people could ask questions without all the negative remarks and attacks! If people don't have any helpful words to say they should just move on !

Best Answer