MizShagtastic MizShagtastic 22-25, F 26 Answers Jun 8, 2012

************ i missed the class as arrived to early i was a little premature you might say

Best Answer

Me too billstickers. How did that happen with so many wankers in charge?

Best Answer

Perfect head

Best Answer

I'm bad, what can I say ;)

Best Answer

Much at all lol

Best Answer

Just how much fun sex is

Best Answer

mistakes are a good thing :D

Best Answer

common sense

Best Answer

Here's one. I learned that my education was worthless until I learned what to actually do with it. Like with chemistry or engineering, it's so easy to see what to do with those, but with the broader concept of education, like English, Art, History, Philosophy, Economics, etc, etc. I didn't realize how useful they wear until I got a chance to actually figure out that these are all tools to help me learn how to think about the world in a broader way, especially the humanities. <br />
This is important because how often do you hear of a leader, manager, director, or what have you that succeeded by having a narrow vision of their work? Not very often at all.

Best Answer

That's very true Xuan. Microsoft may have just purchased Nokia but the race has already been won by Apple's iPhone. We all know which company has a bigger vision for the future of the arts and humanities.

Best Answer

Haha, thanks. This post is ancient, but in rereading it I realize I accidentally spelled "were" wrong. Oops. Or maybe my silly auto speller thing sabotaged me again.

Best Answer

people skills

Best Answer

Financial

Best Answer

RESPECT. The thugs who ruled the classroom were as bad as the ones who stomped around the playground with weapons they forged in the machine shop. I guess I learned to survive but it was not on the curriculum. If they cut Marching Practice, R.I. and a bit of Social Studies there would be time for a 'Survival 101' starting at a mandatory age 12. But who would be qualified to teach it? Certainly not the hoodlum who teaches metalwork and carries around a lump of lead pipe all day to threaten teenage boys with who 'misbehave'.

Best Answer

Just one thing?, but ther are so many!.<br />
English, swimming, math, anything that is really importand, about life, the universe etc. hmm..Commen sence, but I already had that, which everyone was against. Not anything about people, emotions etc. manners, whats truly wrong with the world. Accept people and ther diffrences, not be jugdmental. Massive fail in learning about culture, lol.. Well okey, I cant really think of anything importand I learned in school other then the alphabet I guess.

Best Answer

how to play guitar

Best Answer

what to do after she actually said yes....

Best Answer

Guitar.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything i didn't learn from school.. but yeah i didn't learn what are friends.. people at school were arrogant..

Best Answer

How to trust someone<br />
and how to be trust able

Best Answer

French Kissing

Best Answer

computers.

Best Answer

That's right nelladell. We did not even have digital calculators back then. We had 4 figure log tables and we learned about binary numbering systems. Information Technology is great, but my six year old grandson can push buttons. It takes an original mind to think beyond the box.

Best Answer

Not all skills come from things you learn in school.<br />
Funny that they didnt teach that :-)

Best Answer