If all the lonely people on here would just argue they wouldnt be lonely anymore.

Best Answer

Bahahaha amen. All us passive people need a little more spark in our lives.

Best Answer

Stupid question. I pity you for asking it.

Best Answer

I pity you for being bored enough to answer.

Best Answer

BlogDog , Here at EP we have a saying : Never stop asking questions as Curiosity has it's own reason for existing ...And it's non productive answers that get auto flaged .

Best Answer

At age 61 there's alot of knowledge to be had from this old EP Support Volunteer <br />
Hence the main reason for sharing a wealth of knowledge .

Best Answer

Your icon's like your crown of knowledge...so, it's not just helping or hurting, but what people make of the information?

Best Answer

true , I live by a few motto's one of which was best Quoted by Zen ,
He who Help others helps himself best in retaining Honor and diginity . My first name is Stephen and litterally means , He who is crowned of knowledge , Paschar = Vision , Teacher &amp; Guide .

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

it gives me a place to come when i am feeling lonely or sad

Best Answer

Yeah, I run here when I'm confused or upset. I don't want to admit it in real life. That doesn't seem like a healthy habit for me though.

Best Answer

I've always been a loner even in the middle of a group of friends.

Best Answer

But see, I think it's healthy you're still with a group of friends instead of being a true loner.

Best Answer